To celebrate, acknowledge and honor the exemplary work of NGOs in the field of Diabetes, All India Institute of Diabetes and Research (AIIDR), feels proud and privileged to institute a rewarding platform; “Sweet Awards” for excellence in Diabetes Care in India.
Sweet Awards 2021
Excellence in Diabetes Care
NGOs working, and directly or indirectly influencing, impacting and making a difference in Diabetes Care, can nominate and participate.
Award Categories are:
- Prevention of Diabetes
- Excellence in Diabetic Foot
- Type I Diabetes
- Diabetic Retinopathy (Prevention of Blindness)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Upliftment of Diabetes Care in Resource Limited areas (Tribal, slums etc)
Guidelines for the Nomination
- Last Date for submission of Nominations: 15 July 2021
- The name and photos/videos submitted by you may be used during the conference.
- Nominations must be submitted in English.
- Mandatory field
- Name and Contact details
- Name of the project/initiative/activities
- Brief about the work as per the categories
- Current status of the project/initiative/activities
- State/Area of the project/initiative/activities
- Impact of the project/initiative/activities
- Scalability of the project/initiative/activities
- Support and Partners
- Duration of the project/initiative/activities
- References: (any two relevant individuals or companies)
Submit relevant supporting videos/photographs/reports of the project/initiative/activities
- Nomination Process
- No registration Fee
- Login to the Nomination Registration link and submit all the required details of the project/initiatives
- The Jury will evaluate all the nomination received and select the 3 entries in each category
- All 3 entries will be given 5 minutes timeslot for presentation during the conference.